Welcome to Family Allergy
Board certified by the American Board of Allergy & Immunology, and American Board of Pediatrics, we get to know, and treat the entire family. Since 2007, we have been providing a full range of allergy services, offering HIPAA-compliant electronic medical records, patient portals, and electronic prescriptions to enhance the quality of your care.
We offer the following comprehensive services:
- Allergy Skin Testing for environmental factors (pollen/mold/animals/dust)
- Immunotherapy (Allergy Shots, Tablets)
- Pulmonary Function Testing: diagnose lung disease, Asthma & COPD
- Food testing and oral Challenges
- Eczema, skin disease, and Urticaria (Hives)
- Antibiotic, Anesthetic , Aspirin , and drug allergy testing
- Stinging Insect Testing
- Exercise Challenge- sports induced asthma
We personalize your treatments, hoping to become your partners in care, by identifying individual needs and concerns. We empower through education and support, and provide options regarding pharmaceuticals, and supplements, only after understanding each unique individual’s dietary needs.
Allergy Shot Hours:
No appointment necessary, last shot is given 30 minutes prior to closing.
Gateway Medical Building
The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease.
– William Osler