Complete your registration forms online on our secure HIPAA-Compliant Patient Portal. This will significantly reduce your arrival time before your initial visit.Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
New Patient Portal Set Up Instructions
In compliance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), please establish an account online as a new patient through our secure Patient Portal. This allows you
Around-The-Clock access to the system. Set up appointments, receive secure communication, check authorized released labs and medical records, receive reminders and confirmation of future visits.
- Enter a valid E-mail address. You must have access to this email in order to continue the confirmation process.
- A verification code will immediately be sent to your email, use this code to verify account.
- Create a password. This will allow you to complete only the patient registration.
- After you register, our office will be immediately notified. Your account will be activated during regular business hours. You will get an email notifying you of your activated account.
- New patient forms can now be electronically filed prior to your first visit on your schedule. Arrive 5-10 minutes before your new appointment.
- Returning patients: keep your username (email), password, and date of birth to verify Identity, for future access.