Our Standards & Values
We aim to practice in a positive, uplifting and rewarding work environment for all who give service here. We value:
- Honesty & Integrity - We will always be honest with ourselves, patients,
Suppliers, clients, and will continuously demonstrate integrity in our profession and our business. We will do what we say we will do; not do what we say we will not.
- Ethics – We will do what we know is right and not do what we know is wrong.
- Excellence – Quality care, quality staff, quality patients and quality of life.
- Professionalism – We will perform our roles and responsibilities with the highest level of professionalism.
- Customer service – We treat patients (and those who refer them to us) right. We meet their needs and are always friendly and courteous.
- Productivity – We strive to do more with the same or fewer resources.
- Efficiency – We do things right.
- Effectiveness – We do the right things.
- Safety – We want no harm to come to our patients or ourselves.
- Compliance – We follow the rules and obey the laws; even the unwritten ones.
- Accountability – We will accept responsibility for our actions and behaviors.